How appropriate that the sun IS actually shining today! Thank you Tammy for giving me this award!
Here are some rules that go with the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. The hardest part is narrowing it down to just 12 blogs!
My dear friend Eli and her blog Frillions.
The super talented Dawn at Lost in Paper Scraps
Shimelle at pretty paper. true stories. Pure beauty!
Eryn’s real e random – love her projects!
Tracey’s super cool stamps and blog stampomatic!
LOVE Stephanie’ s The Stamps of Life. I will be a member for life!
Lindsay is so full of fun and inspiration at The Frugal Crafter!
Sharon and her talent with SU at Created by U!
The super creativity of Jeanne at Creative Chaos!
Jodene with her new SU biz at Did I Say That Out Loud?
Such pretty art from Darlene at Expressions by da!
and for just staring in Blogland, De who I know will spread the love of crafting all over the internet at Creative Smiles!
A big thanks to Dawn for the award – I know it took me a little while, but here it is! 😉 Thank you much my friend!
With this prestigious award comes the fine print:
In order to accept this award you must:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting then know you nominated them
And my 7 “interesting” things about me:
1. I can wiggle my nose like a bunny rabbit.
2. I can tie the stem of a cherry into a knot with my tongue.
3. Both my natural parents and step-parent have passed away.
4. Rainbows still make me smile.
5. I have 3 holes pierced in my right ear and 2 holes on my left.
6. I have an extra heart beat.
7. Darjeeling tea is my all-time favorite beverage.
Thanks for all the inspiration ladies! Keep it up! Love you all!
Thanks to my long time friend Dawn for this wonderful award! Sorry it took me awhile to post, but I’ve been crazy busy! Thank YOU!
In addition to adding the way cute graphic to my blog I must also do the following:
1. Comment on this blog.
2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
3. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.
5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.