My top 10 favorite online classes are in no particular order:
- Shimelle – Journal Your Christmas
- Created from Color – Copic Basic class
- Shimelle – Love Your Pictures
- Online Card Classes – Stretch Your Stamps
- Online Card Classes – A Cut Above
- Online Card Classes – Creative Chemistry 101
- Ellen Hutson’s How Now School of Creative Arts – Fold It Pop It Flip It Zip It
- Shimelle – Learn Something New
- Shimelle – Blogging for Scrapbookers
- Shimelle – Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers
There’s this new blogging event thing that Shimelle is starting called “10 things”. It looks like fun and I couldn’t resist joining in!
On the 10th of the month you’ll find a list here from me about some 10 things. 🙂
To start it off, I’ll make a list using one of the latest cards that I made that I really am happy with! It’s a new Ippity Stamps set called New Season, New Wonder. A super cute and versatile 6 image set that is all fruity! Take a peek:
(click the picture for a larger view)
Ippity Stamps, IPK-148 New Season, New Wonder
Ranger ink & embossing powder
My Mind’s Eye paper
Mojo Monday 194 sketch
Play Date Cafe Challenge 84
Unity Tooty Fruity Challenge
Now my 10 Things list on why I love this card:
- the colors! so spring-y and bright!
- the stamp images themselves, so cool! Love that distressed look
- I used clear heat embossing powder on the fruit
- that cute mini gingham bow is so cute!
- gotta love those Mojo Monday sketches!
- gotta love My Mind’s Eye patterned paper!
- Spellbinders dies are indispensable
- I used paper scraps, woohoo!
- it’s easy to duplicate
- because it is just plain SWEET!!